“Career development is at the forefront of Chartwell’s initiatives and we place a lot of focus on providing quality opportunities for our team to grow and thrive.”
Chartwell Compliance understands that great work means continuously making improvements not just within the company, but also within ourselves. Our staff members:
- Work every day with experts in regulatory compliance and financial crimes prevention.
- Assist some of the most innovative companies in the financial services industry.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with upward mobility.
- Improve their skillsets and knowledgebases through relevant certificates, courses, or workshops that advance their careers and leadership.
- Receive Kaizen training, the Japanese principle that aims to create a work environment that is as efficient as it is productive and successful.
Who Should Apply
Chartwell hires full-time professionals in compliance and risk management, operations, corporate development, and consulting management. We welcome and encourage inquiries from:
- Skilled professionals
- Parents re-entering the workforce
- Graduate school students with relevant professional backgrounds
- People transitioning out of the military and law enforcement
In addition to a competitive base salary, benefits include:
- Medical Health Insurance Plan
- Dental/Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts with MVB Financial Contributions
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical and Dependent
- 401(k) Plan with MVB Match
- Fidelity Retirement Platform
- Bronfman Rothschild – Top 401(k) Nationwide Retirement Advisor
- 401(k) Rollover Option
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Maternity Leave
- Community Service Opportunities
- Vacation Purchase Plan
- Team-Building Events
- Kaizen Training
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com to apply for a position with Chartwell Compliance.